How Insurers Are Controlling Expert Costs in Construction Defect Claims
Recorded November 7, 2023
In this one-hour webinar, claims professionals examine best practices for engaging expert testimony, with a special focus on how that process works in handling and litigating construction defect claims.
You’ll get answers to pressing questions such as:
- What are the factors that drive up the costs of construction defect claims?
- How should attorneys work with carriers to help contain costs?
- Does hiring specialized experts help insurers save on litigation costs?
- How can you control costs after receiving massive amounts of data to sift through?
- How can attorneys vet so-called experts?
- Paul McCullough, PE expert service provider, senior civil/structural engineer and discipline lead, S-E-A
- Janine McCartney, expert service provider, HHC Services
- Elizabeth Ferguson, shareholder, Marshall Dennehey
This complimentary webinar is sponsored by S-E-A.
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.