How Insurers Are Improving Auto Claims Experiences by Focusing on Customer Satisfaction
Recorded October 18, 2022
Webinar Sponsored By:
Carriers are laser-focused on customer satisfaction, and each claims experience yields a different result. Where is the industry delivering for customers? Where are we falling short? Join us for insights into these questions and more.
In this one-hour webinar, a panel of insurance industry experts, data scientists and technologists uncover trends, relationships, and even some surprises, as we marry insights with compelling consumer data. We show where we excel as an industry, where we fall short and on which strategic areas to focus your CSAT efforts.
Join this webinar to:
- See macro trends in the auto claims space and the factors impacting them.
- Uncover consumer-reported pain points that drive down CSAT scores.
- Listen to discussions and perspectives into reasons for claims attrition.
- Learn more about strategies that create exceptional auto claims experiences that satisfy your customers.
- Tanner Sheehan, VP and GM, Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Jeff Gagnon, VP, Service Center Operations, Amica Mutual Insurance
- Carey Geaglone, Senior Principal, Aite-Novarica Group
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.