Inside Today’s Surplus Lines Market
Recorded September 8, 2022
A panel of industry leaders in the surplus lines sector of the U.S. insurance market review the market and highlights of a new report on that sector. This complimentary webinar is cosponsored by the WSIA Education Foundation and Lexington Insurance Company.
- Bryan Clark, President, WSIA and Gorst & Compass Insurance
- Brady Kelley, Executive Director, WSIA
- David Blades, Associate Director, Industry Research & Analytics, AM Best
- Lou Levinson, President & CEO, Lexington Insurance Co.
- Wendy Houser, Chief Territory Officer, West, Markel
- David Obenauer, CEO, CRC Group
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.