How Insurers Are Countering Climate Change by Building Resiliency
Recorded July 14, 2022
Webinar Sponsored By:
Achievable Resiliency: How P&C Insurers Are Protecting Customers and Building Sustainable Organizations. Climate change is significantly affecting people and businesses. Natural catastrophes have led to a 260% increase in insured losses over the last 30 years¹. Not surprisingly, climate change is a top concern for policyholders and insurers worldwide. 73% of policyholders rank climate change among their top concerns².
However, for proactive insurers, climate change can also be an opportunity to enable purpose through actions by actively building climate-resilient business models and propositions. In this one-hour webinar, a panel of insurance and risk experts discuss what the insurance industry can and should be doing to lead the way in solving the climate crisis, and what areas they should focus on to start small and accelerate their journey.
- Seth Rachlin, EVP, Global Insurance Industry Leader, Capgemini
- Ajish Gopan, VP & Global Head, Insurance Insights & Data, Capgemini
- Tej Vakta, Global Head, Financial Services Sustainability Solutions, Capgemini
- Hanno Mijer, Global Head, Zurich Resilience Solutions, Zurich Insurance Company
- Sean Rider, Chief Revenue Officer, OneConcern
- Sean Kevelighan, Chief Executive Officer, Insurance Information Institute
1 Swiss Re Institute, "Sigma Explorer."
2 Capgemini and Efma’s World Property and Casualty Insurance Report.
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.