State of the Surplus Lines Market
Recorded September 10, 2020
A panel of industry leaders in the surplus lines sector of the U.S. insurance market review the market and highlights of a new report on that sector.
- Marya J. Propis, SVP, Distribution and Broker Partnerships, RT Specialty
- David Blades, Associate Director, Industry Research & Analytics, AM Best
- Lou Levinson, President & CEO, Lexington Insurance Co
- James Drinkwater, President, AmWINS and AmWINS Brokerage
- Bryan Sanders, President, Markel Specialty and 2020-2021 WSIA President
- Jacque Schaendorf, President & CEO, Insurance House
- Brady Kelley, Executive Director, WSIA
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.