AM Best's Briefing - The Florida Property Market in Flux
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. ET
Join AM Best analysts and industry experts as they discuss the current state and future forecast for the Florida property market, which has been in crisis for the past several years. A special legislative session is called for May 23-27, 2022, but the outcome seems unclear.
The discussion will also include:
- The upcoming Atlantic hurricane forecast
- Other top risks to the Florida insurance market
- How reforms have worked and the prospects for the future
- Sridhar Manyem, Director, Industry Research, AM Best
- Chris Draghi, Associate Director, Analytics, AM Best
- Mark Friedlander, Director, Insurance Information Institute
- Kyle Ulrich, President & CEO, Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA)
Contact email@example.com with questions about this event or if you have difficulties registering.
Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Support Services at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.
When registering for an event, you are agreeing to the following:
Recording Policy: Audio, video, and digital recordings, live streaming or broadcasting, and photography, whether for personal or commercial use, are all strictly prohibited during any AM Best event. If the presenter does not explicitly state that you may record the session or event at the start of the presentation, assume that recording is not permitted. Individuals who do not comply with this policy will be asked to leave the session or event and to surrender their film or recording media. Under no circumstances may presentations be rebroadcast.