Ratings & Criteria Center
Find a Best's Credit Rating
View Rating Definitions
Print this page
The Travelers Indemnity Company of Connecticut
A.M. Best #: 002517
NAIC #: 25682
FEIN #: 060336212
One Tower Square
Based on A.M. Best's analysis,
058470 - Travelers Companies, Inc.
AMB Ultimate Parent
and identifies the topmost entity of the corporate structure. View a list of
operating insurance entities
in this structure.
Assigned to companies that have, in our opinion, a superior ability to meet their ongoing insurance obligations.
Best's Credit Ratings
View all of the
assigned this rating as a part of an
AMB Rating Unit
Financial Strength Rating
Financial Size Category:
XV ($2 Billion or greater)
May 30, 2013
Initial Rating Date:
December 31, 1907
Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating
May 30, 2013
Initial Rating Date:
April 18, 2005
Under Review Best's Rating
Best's Credit Rating Analyst
A.M. Best Company, Oldwick NJ
Senior Financial Analyst:
Michael W. Russo
Assistant Vice President:
Michael J. Lagomarsino, CFA
View A.M. Best's
Rating Disclosure Statement
A.M. Best Revises Outlook to Positive for The Travelers Companies, Inc. and Most of Its Subsidiaries
Date: May 30, 2013
Reports and News
Visit Best's News and Analysis site for the latest
news and press releases
for this company and its A.M. Best Group.
AMB Credit Report
- includes Best's Financial Strength Rating and rationale along with comprehensive analytical commentary, detailed business overview and key financial data.
Report Revision Date:
(represents the latest significant change).
Historical Reports are available in
AMB Credit Report Archive.
Best's Executive Summary Reports (Financial Overview)
- available in three versions, these presentation style reports feature balance sheet, income statement, key financial performance tests including profitability, liquidity and
2014 Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Contains data compiled as of
- five years of financial data specifically on this company.
- side-by-side financial analysis of this company with a peer group of up to five other companies you select.
- evaluate this company's financials against a peer group composite. Report displays both the average and total composite of your selected peer group.
Best's Key Rating Guide Presentation Report
- includes Best's Financial Strength Rating and financial data as provided in the most current edition of Best's Key Rating Guide products.
(Quality Cross Checked)
Financial and Analytical Products
Best's Insurance Reports - Online - P/C, US & Canada
Best's Key Rating Guide - P/C, US & Canada
Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Best's Executive Summary Report - Composite - Property/Casualty
Best's Executive Summary Report - Comparison - Property/Casualty
Best's Statement File - Global
Best's State Line - P/C, US
Best's Regulatory Center Market Share Reports
Best's Corporate Changes and Retirements - P/C, US/CN
Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit (IEE) - P/C, US
Best's Schedule P (Loss Reserves) - P/C, US
Best's Regulatory Center
Best's Schedule D (Corporate Bonds) - US
Best's Schedule D (Common Stocks) - US
Best's Schedule D (Municipal Bonds) - US
Best's Schedule D (Preferred Stocks) - US
Best's Schedule F (Reinsurance) - P/C, US
Best's Schedule D - Hybrid - P/C & L/H, US
Best's Schedule BA (Other Long Term Investments) - P/C & L/H, US