Ratings & Criteria Center
Find a Best's Credit Rating
View Rating Definitions
Print this page
Oklahoma Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
A.M. Best #: 000732
NAIC #: 21563
FEIN #: 730540035
2501 North Stiles Avenue
Based on A.M. Best's analysis,
000732 - Oklahoma Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co
AMB Ultimate Parent
and identifies the topmost entity of the corporate structure. View a list of
operating insurance entities
in this structure.
Assigned to companies that have, in our opinion, a fair ability to meet their ongoing insurance obligations. Financial strength is vulnerable to adverse changes in underwriting and economic conditions.
Best's Credit Ratings
View all of the
assigned this rating as a part of an
AMB Rating Unit
Financial Strength Rating
Financial Size Category:
VII ($50 Million to $100 Million)
January 15, 2014
Initial Rating Date:
June 30, 1953
Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating
January 15, 2014
Initial Rating Date:
May 04, 2007
Under Review Best's Rating
Best's Credit Rating Analyst
A.M. Best Company, Oldwick NJ
Assistant Vice President:
Joseph A. Burtone
View A.M. Best's
Rating Disclosure Statement
Related Financial and Analytical Data
The following links provide access to related data records that A.M. Best utilizes to provide financial and analytical data on a consolidated or branch basis.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau Group (C)
Represents the "as filed" Company Consolidated financials for the Property/ Casualty business of this legal entity.
Oklahoma Farm Bureau Group (G)
Represents the A.M. Best Consolidated financials for the Property/ Casualty business of this legal entity.
Reports and News
Visit Best's News and Analysis site for the latest
news and press releases
for this company and its A.M. Best Group.
AMB Credit Report
- includes Best's Financial Strength Rating and rationale along with comprehensive analytical commentary, detailed business overview and key financial data.
Report Revision Date:
(represents the latest significant change).
Historical Reports are available in
AMB Credit Report Archive.
Best's Executive Summary Reports (Financial Overview)
- available in three versions, these presentation style reports feature balance sheet, income statement, key financial performance tests including profitability, liquidity and
2014 Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Contains data compiled as of
- five years of financial data specifically on this company.
- side-by-side financial analysis of this company with a peer group of up to five other companies you select.
- evaluate this company's financials against a peer group composite. Report displays both the average and total composite of your selected peer group.
Best's Key Rating Guide Presentation Report
- includes Best's Financial Strength Rating and financial data as provided in the most current edition of Best's Key Rating Guide products.
(Quality Cross Checked)
Financial and Analytical Products
Best's Insurance Reports - Online - P/C, US & Canada
Best's Key Rating Guide - P/C, US & Canada
Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Best's Executive Summary Report - Composite - Property/Casualty
Best's Executive Summary Report - Comparison - Property/Casualty
Best's Statement File - Global
Best's State Line - P/C, US
Best's Regulatory Center Market Share Reports
Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit (IEE) - P/C, US
Best's Schedule P (Loss Reserves) - P/C, US
Best's Regulatory Center
Best's Schedule D (Corporate Bonds) - US
Best's Schedule D (Common Stocks) - US
Best's Schedule D (Municipal Bonds) - US
Best's Schedule D (Preferred Stocks) - US
Best's Schedule F (Reinsurance) - P/C, US
Best's Schedule D - Hybrid - P/C & L/H, US
Best's Schedule BA (Other Long Term Investments) - P/C & L/H, US