Ratings & Criteria Center
Find a Best's Credit Rating
View Rating Definitions
Add to BestAlert
Print this page
A.M. Best #: 018559
Stock Ticker: NYSE PRA
This company is a data record that A.M. Best utilizes to represent the
A.M. Best Consolidated financials
for the Property/ Casualty business of
050660 ProAssurance Corporation
003826 ProAssurance Indemnity Company, Inc.
has been assigned as the
AMB Group Lead
for this consolidation and should be used to access name, address, or other contact information for this
A.M. Best Consolidated Group.
Best's Credit Ratings
AMB Rating Unit
This data record represents an
AMB Rating Unit
and the following Best's Credit Ratings are based on the consolidated financials assigned to this record.
ProAssurance Casualty Company
ProAssurance Indemnity Company, Inc.
ProAssurance Specialty Insurance Co Inc
Best's Credit Rating Analyst
Rating Issued by
A.M. Best Company, Inc.
Senior Financial Analyst:
Managing Senior Financial Analyst:
Charles M. Huber
View A.M. Best's
Rating Disclosure Statement
A.M. Best Revises Issuer Credit Rating Outlook to Positive for Select ProAssurance Corporation Subsidiaries; Affirms All Ratings
February 11, 2015
Reports and News
Visit Best's News and Analysis site for the latest
news and press releases
for this company and its A.M. Best Group.
AMB Credit Report
- includes Best's Financial Strength Rating and rationale along with comprehensive analytical commentary, detailed business overview and key financial data.
Report Revision Date:
(represents the latest significant change).
Historical Reports are available in
AMB Credit Report Archive.
Best's Executive Summary Reports (Financial Overview)
- available in three versions, these presentation style reports feature balance sheet, income statement, key financial performance tests including profitability, liquidity and
2015 Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Contains data compiled as of
Quality Cross Checked
- five years of financial data specifically on this company.
- side-by-side financial analysis of this company with a peer group of up to five other companies you select.
- evaluate this company's financials against a peer group composite. Report displays both the average and total composite of your selected peer group.
Financial and Analytical Products
Best's Insurance Reports - Online - P/C, US & Canada
Best's Statement File - P/C, US
Best's Executive Summary Report - Composite - Property/Casualty
Best's Executive Summary Report - Comparison - Property/Casualty
Best's Statement File - Global
Best's Regulatory Center Market Share Reports
Best's State Line - P/C, US
Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit (IEE) - P/C, US
Best's Schedule P (Loss Reserves) - P/C, US
Best's Regulatory Center