Register for our Complimentary Webinar
IFRS 17 – What Will Users Do?
Recorded April 27, 2021
International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 17 will radically recast the way many insurers report to external financial stakeholders.
AM Best has gathered a panel of IFRS experts to consider how IFRS 17 will change the way insurers tell their story.
The panel will discuss the following questions:
- Does the new standard meet the needs of external stakeholders?
- What will users do with the data?
- What will Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) look like?
- How will they influence opinion?
The panel includes:
- Tony Silverman, Director, Credit Rating Criteria Research & Analytics, AM Best
- Christina Franz, Project Manager KPIs & Steering under IFRS 9/17, Allianz SE
- Andrew Halim, IFRS 17 Accounting Policy and Reporting Lead, Hiscox
- Jo Clube, Group Policy Development Director, Aviva
- Moderator: Mahesh Mistry, Senior Director, Credit Rating Criteria Research & Analytics, AM Best
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.