Register for our Complimentary Webinar
What the Hail? For Home Insurers, Getting the Roof Right has Never Been more Important
Recorded April 21, 2021
Webinar Sponsored By:
Roof losses are close to half of all home insurance loss claims and are growing. The home insurance industry has struggled for years to adopt a better approach to managing this critical area of exposure. In fact, according to a LexisNexis Risk Solutions Home Trends Report, hail losses increased by 20% in a single year. Traditional methods of managing roof risk based on age and on-site inspections are no longer good enough. Therefore, the industry is mobilizing around new technologies and data aimed at addressing this critical problem.
Join this discussion to learn:
- The latest information from a nationally recognized expert about hail trends and ways hail can damage the roof.
- Insights gleaned from imagery analytics and ways to leverage this data to assess roof condition in general and for hail specifically.
- How contextual weather and claims data complements aerial imagery analytics in predicting roof condition.
- Erin Oswalt, Director, Home Solutions, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Peter Drogan, FCAS, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary, Amica Mutual Insurance Company
- Dr. Tanya Brown-Giammanco, Managing Director of Research, Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS)
- Neil Pearson, Chief Strategy Officer, Arturo AI
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.