Register for our Complimentary Webinar
How Homeowner Insurance Carriers Can Make Better Decisions Through Data Driven Insights
Recorded on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Webinar Sponsored By:
Authors of the 2019 LexisNexis Home Trends Report examine trends by peril and developments in underwriting, claims, expense management, technology and other factors important to homeowners writers. In this one hour webinar, you can learn how to:
- Better select and manage risk across your book of business.
- Benchmark your performance against the performance of the market.
- Develop more sophisticated and targeted pricing throughout the policy lifecycle.
- Identify new or underserved market segments.
- Recognize opportunities to further refine pricing.
- Prince Kohli, ACAS Director, Data Science, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Jeff Goldberg, Executive Vice President Research and Consulting, Novarica
- James Handley, Senior Data Scientist, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Peter Drogan, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary, Amica Mutual Insurance Company
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.