IMCA/AM Best Insurance Marketing Leader Lunch: Nationwide's Cathy Lanning
Recorded on Friday, October 25, 2019
In a joint presentation of the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (IMCA) and AM Best, Catherine Lanning, senior vice president, property/casualty marketing, Nationwide, shared her perspective on:
- Effective insurance marketing.
- Stories behind some of Nationwide's high-profile marketing.
- How marketers are working with other senior organization leaders to develop successful messaging and branding.
- How she came to this high-profile role.
- Catherine Lanning, senior vice president, property/casualty marketing, Nationwide
- Peter van Aartrijk, principal, Chromium
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.