Register for our Complimentary Webinar
AM Best Webinar - Sudden Impact: How Insurers Are Dealing With the Rise in Head Injury Claims
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
2 p.m. ET
As concussions and head injuries are becoming more common in high school and youth sports, both the insurance and legal communities have taken notice. From the threat of death to a misdiagnosis, coaches and youth sport administrators have been put on high alert. In an hour-long webinar, a panel of legal and insurance claims experts will explore the ramifications of traumatic brain injuries and what insurers as well as school administrators should be aware of when it comes to the issue.
- Al Goldberger, attorney, Law Offices of Alan S. Goldberger
- Eric Nussbaum, athletic trainer/clinical instructor, Colts Neck High School
- David Feigley, Ph.D., founder and director of the Rutgers Youth Sports Research Council
- Dixon Gillis, chief executive officer, A-G Administrators, LLC
- Jon Butler, executive director, Pop Warner Little Scholars, INC
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.
Attendees should be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.