Register for our Complimentary Webinar
A.M. Best Webinar: How the Sharing Economy is Rewiring Claims
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
2 p.m. ET
Ride-hailing, home and possession sharing, and other new forms of short-term and long-term sharing are forcing insurers and claims professionals to develop more responsive claims policies and rethink coverage strategies.
Panelists will discuss:
- The changing legal environment for risk sharing.
- How insurers are addressing coverage gaps.
- Claims issues these new coverages present.
- Fred Karlinsky, shareholder, Greenberg Traurig P.A.
- Howard Shafer, partner, Shafer Glazer, LLP
- Laura Grabouski, partner, Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- John Hackett, managing partner, Cassiday Schade LLP
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.
Attendees should be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.