Managing Agents Effectively in a Data-Driven World: Five Tips for Success
Thursday, May 10, 2018
2:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Sponsored by:
The new era of customer-centricity in insurance applies to agents just as much as it applies to policyholders. Many insurers are focusing their digital investments on improving the agent experience, and many are focusing on finding ways to manage the agency plant effectively. Today, an insurer’s digital strategy includes ways of using data and technology to manage the distribution channel more effectively and, in doing so, improve the agent experience.
This webinar will look at ways that carriers are using data and analytics to drive profitable production and create stronger relationships with their agents. Aligning agency segmentation, preferred agent programs, and unique compensation programs are key to strategically addressing the channel.
Insurers are using new sources of data, sophisticated analytics and new technologies such as gamification to focus their efforts where they will pay off.
Attendees will learn:
- The newest trends that are driving carriers to focus on delivering a superior agent experience
- A unique way of designing the agent experience using emerging technologies and a customer-centric approach
- Best practices in using data in the agency management process
- The top tips for implementing a data-driven agency management approach, including tips for segmentation, preferred agent programs, and unique compensation programs
- How new technologies will affect the future of agency management and what’s next
- Karlyn Carnahan - Head of the Americas Property/Casualty Practice, Celent
- Fred Williams - Sales Director, Optymyze LLC
A My Account Profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In otherwise please select Create Profile
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.