Register for our Complimentary Webinar
Risk Reduction Investment Strategies for Today's Insurance Portfolios
Register or log in below to view a video playback of this webinar.
(Original Event Date: April 4, 2016)
In this webinar, the panel discusses:
- Potential solutions including approaches to risk allocation
- The role of factor-based investing and minimum volatility strategies
- How market practitioners have implemented strategies to minimize public equity portfolio volatility with the goal to redeploy overall risk budget more efficiently
Panelists for this webinar include:
- David Lomas, Managing Director, Global Head of BlackRock's Financial Institutions Group
- Holly Framsted, Director, iShares Factor-Based Investing Strategist
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.
Please Note: An Adobe Flash Player-enabled Web browser is required to view the webinar. If you are unsure whether or not the utility is installed on your system, visit the Adobe Systems Incorporated homepage at www.adobe.com. If the Flash Player is installed, dynamic graphics should appear on the page. If no graphics appear, please download and install the Flash Player here: Get Adobe Flash Player.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200 ext. 5742.