Attracting and Developing Tomorrow's Insurance Stars
Event Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Event Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Insurance associations and companies regularly warn of a growing shortage of talented younger executive candidates. The problem is particularly acute in smaller insurance organizations and among those that concentrate on more sophisticated areas of coverage. A panel that includes experts on insurance recruiting and development will review how companies are finding new ways to identify and attract incoming insurance talent, what it takes to bring future standouts up to speed, and why some stay and others leave.
Panelists for this webinar will include:
- Noelle Codispoti, Executive Director, Gamma Iota Sigma, a fraternity for students in insurance and risk-management programs.
- Jeffrey D. Henry, Director of Education and Professional Development, American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA)
- Brady R. Kelley, Executive Director, National Association of Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO)
- James P. Arnold, Chief Administrative Officer, FirstComp
- Kevin Johnson, a young underwriter with Munich Re America
Please Note: An Adobe Flash Player-enabled Web browser is required to view the webinar. If you are unsure whether or not the utility is installed on your system, visit the Adobe Systems Incorporated homepage at www.adobe.com. If the Flash Player is installed, dynamic graphics should appear on the page. If no graphics appear, please download and install the Flash Player here: Get Adobe Flash Player.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200 ext. 5742.