Claims: Cyber Intruders Target the Insurance Legal Community
Thursday, August 2, 2018
2:00 p.m. ET
New forms of cyber exposure, including new types of fraud, disruption and cyber spoofing, threaten the relationships of insurers and outside legal counsel.
Panelists will discuss:
- How firms and cyber experts are responding to the growing range of risks
- Which strategies seem most popular among cyber intruders
- How insurers are developing new information-sharing strategies
- Kristin Gallagher, partner, Kennedys CMK
- Carolyn Purwin Ryan, partner, Cipriani & Werner
- Barry Miller, partner, Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder Co., L.P.A.
- Pablo Gonzalez, partner, Phelps Dunbar LLP
A My Account Profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In otherwise please select Create Profile
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.