A.M. Best Webinar: Cyber: The Next Frontier in Personal Lines Insurance
Thursday, July 19, 2018
2:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Sponsored By:
Individuals are becoming more aware—and concerned—about their personal cyber risks in this age of the data breach. Once a product for commercial lines, cyber insurance is emerging as the next frontier for personal lines coverages. A panel of insurance and security experts will discuss how cyber threats such as data theft, system compromise and social media risks are no longer exclusive to businesses; they happen to people, too.
Register now for this 60-minute webinar to learn:
- The top cyber risks for individuals in an increasingly complex cyber landscape
- The many ways the insurance marketplace is evolving to address growing risks
- How cyber services can help protect and engage with policyholders
- And much more!
- Eric Warbasse, senior director of business development, CyberScout
- Marie Taylor, director of product management, CyberScout
- Alex Tsetsenekos, co-founder, Mgaero
A My Account Profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In otherwise please select Create Profile
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.