Insurance Careers Month Insurance Leaders Town Hall
Register or log in below to view a video playback of this webinar. (Original event date: February 1, 2018)
Insurance leaders from around the world will discuss their challenges and opportunities in addressing the looming talent shortage faced by the industry. The special broadcast is set for 12 p.m. EST, which is the kickoff to the 3rd Annual Insurance Careers Month.
Insurance organizations in coming years are projected to lose employees to retirement at a higher rate than young professionals join the industry. As innovation continues to flourish in insurance, the industry also needs people with different skills such as emerging technology, analytic techniques, and data governance.
A series of individual interviews, panel discussions and Q&A sessions will focus on the types of people needed, how to engage millennials, how insurers are encouraging greater diversity, how some of today's most prominent insurance leaders got their start and what they advise, and on how the insurance industry is responding. Executives will also rally insurance millennials to tell their story outside the industry.
Industry leaders participating in the CEO/Executive Town Hall include:
- Pina Albo, Chief Executive Officer, Hamilton Insurance Group
- Inga Beale, Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd's
- Noelle Codispoti, Chief Executive Officer, Gama Iota Sigma
- Brian Duperreault, President & Chief Executive Officer, AIG
- Dan Glaser, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marsh & McLennan Cos.
- Greg Jacobson, Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Jacobson Group
- Sean Kevelighan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Insurance Information Institute
- Kirstin Marr, Chief Marketing Officer, Valen Analytics
- Matt Mosher, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, A.M. Best
- Bill Ross, Chief Executive Officer, Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
- Andy Breen, Sr. VP Digital, Argo
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A My Account Profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In otherwise please select Create Profile
An Adobe Flash Player-enabled Web browser is required to view the webinar. If you are unsure whether or not the utility is installed on your system, visit the Adobe Systems Incorporated homepage at www.adobe.com. If the Flash Player is installed, dynamic graphics should appear on the page. If no graphics appear, please download and install the Flash Player here: Get Adobe Flash Player.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5742.