Customer Engagement: Creating Value Through Policyholder Interactions
This webinar is sponsored by:
Event Date: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Event Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
Do insurance carriers typically address the systems and processes that are necessary to improve customer engagement when replacing their core systems? What are the important considerations for improving customer engagement? In this webinar, a panel will explore innovative approaches available to carriers to address the "customer as a strategic business imperative."
Key topics include:
- Making policyholder communications more personalized, accessible and easy to understand
- Optimizing information for a multi-dimensional view of each policyholder to deliver exceptional customer engagement
- Delivering data and insight relevant and in context to every business process dealing with the customer
- Delivering the "next best engagement" at every touch point and interaction, in real time
Panelists for this webinar include:
- Richard Ward, Director, Strategic Consulting, Pitney Bowes
- Ram Seshadri, Practice Head, Analytics, Data and Omnichannel, Wipro Technologies
- Saju Joseph, General Manager, Products and Platforms Group, Wipro Technologies
An account profile is required to continue with registration.
If you already have a profile, please Log In; otherwise, please select Create Profile.
Please Note: An Adobe Flash Player-enabled Web browser is required to view the webinar. If you are unsure whether or not the utility is installed on your system, visit the Adobe Systems Incorporated homepage at www.adobe.com. If the Flash Player is installed, dynamic graphics should appear on the page. If no graphics appear, please download and install the Flash Player here: Get Adobe Flash Player.
Attendees should also be aware that local network settings must allow streaming video access in order to view the live webinar video broadcast. Please speak with your network administrator if you are unsure whether or not you are able to watch video. If streaming video is unavailable on your network, please enjoy the audio-only version of the webinar by following the link provided on the webinar page the day of the event.
If you experience difficulties when registering, please contact Customer Service at (908) 439-2200 ext. 5742.