Press Release - OCTOBER 12, 2017
A.M. Best Webinar on What This Year's Catastrophes Revealed About Real-World Claims Handling
| ||Lee McDonald|
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OLDWICK - OCTOBER 12, 2017
A.M. Best and Best’s Insurance Professionals & Claims Resource will host a webinar in which adjusters and other claims professionals will examine the claims response to recent storms, including the role of drones, sensors, new data sources and other tools to gather data, investigate cases and adjust claims. The webinar also looks at related regulatory, legal and privacy issues. This one-hour complimentary event will be on Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017, at 2 p.m. (EST).
Register at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/claimshandling17/ .
This webinar’s panelists include:
- Kenneth Cook, senior vice president, EagleView Technologies, Inc.;
- Ed Bowman, assistant vice president & casualty manager, The Cumberland Insurance Group;
- Christopher J. Hanlon, chartered financial analyst, senior vice president—insurance strategy and asset liability management—Macquarie Investment Management, Americas;
- Brooks DeMio, quality assurance manager, AmeriClaim; and
- Andrew Gibbs, partner, Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
Best’s Insurance Professionals Managing Editor John Czuba will help moderate the discussion, along with Senior Associate Editor John Weber.
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions in advance, either during the registration process or via email to email@example.com. During the live event, which will be streamed in audio and video formats, questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5673, or email email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter @AMBestClaims, for the latest information on Best’s Insurance Professionals & Claims Resource.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source.