|Best's Recommended Expert Service Providers|
|201 North Franklin Street, Suite 3150|
|Tampa, Florida 33602|
|The Financial Valuation Group brings 30 years of experience, judgment, independence and integrity to the forensic accounting, litigation support, and business valuation disciplines. We believe that people are the most critical factor in any endeavor. At FVG, we have a distinguished staff of professionals who can address any forensic accounting, litigation support, or business valuation need.
Most of us recognize and respect value but few of us really know how it is established. Yet, situations arise daily that demand accurate assessments. In fact, countless business and financial transactions and other day-to-day events that affect millions of people hinge on the determination of value.
That's why our work is critically important, and why we never take it lightly. We adhere to the ethical standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designation requirements. Our most rigorous standards are self-imposed, and the findings of every engagement we undertake must survive the scrutiny of our strict review procedures. In short, our work is a product of professionals who approach each project with care and 25 years of experience.
As a result, we have earned the respect of hundreds of clients from coast to coast. A wide variety of companies, attorneys, CPAs, professional practices, shareholders, banks and others have relied on FVG to appraise the value of a wide range of transactions and interests.
The Financial Valuation Group is particularly well suited to assist you for the following reasons:
- Our professionals have focused upon assisting businesses in business planning, economic analysis and valuation-related matters for more than 25 years. Forensic accounting and business valuation are the emphasis of our work.
- Our professionals possess experience within a wide variety of industries including software and high tech companies, service companies, manufacturers, distribution companies, agricultural related companies, real estate holding companies, and banks.
- The Financial Valuation Group professionals have been active in state and national professional organizations since inception. We are currently active in FASBs Valuation Resource Group, the American Institute of CPAs Forensic and Valuation Services Executive Committee, and the Appraisal Issues Task Force.
- Our professionals teach business valuation courses nationwide, including continuing education credit to CPAs, attorneys and other professionals. In addition, FVG provides tailored in-house corporate training for such items as fair value for financial reporting.
- Our professionals are well-published and peer reviewed, having written widely in periodicals as well as authored/co-authored multiple books.
|Back To Top|
|Business Valuations; Economic and Statistical Analysis; Economic Damages; Expert Testimony; Expert Witness; Fair Market Valuation; Forensic Accounting; Forensic Analysis; Insurance Litigation Support; Intellectual Property Investigations; Litigation Consulting; Litigation Support; Loss Earnings; Loss Profits; Patent/Copyright Infringement; Valuations|
|Back To Top|
|Mr. Michael Mard is the principal with specific insurance industry experience. Mr. Mard worked with the Kemper Group as: Controller of a Kemper Group subsidiary in Tampa; Southern Division Auditor in Atlanta ($100 million written premium), and then Supervising Senior Auditor at the Kemper home office in Long Grove, IL (Chicago). Mr. Mard earned his Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation completing studies and exams specific to the insurance industry by way of: Principles of Risk Management and Insurance; Commercial Property Insurance and Risk Management; Commercial Liability Insurance and Risk Management; Insurance Company Operations; The Legal Environment of Insurance; Insurance Management; Insurance Accounting and Finance; Insurance Economics; Survey of Personal Insurance and Financial Planning; Ethics
|Back To Top|
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Insurance Research
|Back To Top|
|Steven D. Hyden, CPA/ABV||Michael J. Mard, CPA/ABV, CPCU|
|Donald P. Wisehart, CPA/ABV, CVA, MST|