Access policy rate, rule and form changes, loss cost information and new programs for thousands of P/C insurers.
See filings that have not been reviewed by A.M. Best and are therefore not yet searchable using the "Filing Search".
See helpful videos, system requirements, support, What's New, available states, policies, etc.
Recent Rate Filings
(As of Thursday, August 25, 2016)
- Commerce West Ins. Co. increases Homeowners rates, effective 8/28/2016, in Oregon. Rate effect: +2.76%.
- American Reliable Ins. Co. increases Comm. Farm Auto rates, effective 2/1/2017, in Louisiana. Rate effect: +4.7%.
- CSAA General Ins. Co. increases Personal Auto rates, effective 8/1/2016, in Kansas. Rate effect: +11.9%.
- Cincinnati Ins. Co. increases Homeowners rates, effective 11/1/2016, in Montana. Rate effect: +4.8%.
Subscribers! You have full access to Best's State Rate Filings! Choose from the options listed above to start accessing filings.
Best's State Rate Filings now includes complete filings for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.Financial Reports which include selected data for U.S. Property/Casualty insurance companies from Best's State/Line, Best's Schedule P and Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit have been added to Best's State Rate Filings .
- Market Share Reports Create One-Year Premium and Loss Studies for U.S. Property/Casualty companies writing business in the states and lines of your choice.
- Standard Reports Select a Property/Casualty company in the U.S. and create any of the following reports. Key financial data, Best's Credit Ratings, and top states and lines of business are included to expand your analysis.:
- Overview of Net Premiums Written, Direct Premiums Earned and Expenses by State/Line
- Part 2, History of Incurred Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses by State/Line
- Part 3, History of Cumulative Paid Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses Reported
- Part 4, History of Bulk Insured But Not Reported Reserves on Net Losses and Defense and Cost Containment Expenses Reported
- Part 5, Section 1, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): Closed with Loss Payments
- Part 5, Section 2, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): Outstanding
- Part 5, Section 3, History of Claims (Direct and Assumed): Reported
Purchases of individual rate filing PDFs are now available. For information on how to access these filings or for a subscription that includes unlimited access to all filings, contact us at email@example.com or 908-439-2200, ext. 5742.